Are you interested in contracting with the federal government, state of California, or local utilities and don’t know where to start? This two-day webinar series is for you! By the end of this program, you will have a good understanding of what it means to be certified and how to begin the process of landing government contracts.
Class One |
- Contracting — what is it?
- Contracting terms and bid types
- Permits and licensing requirements/capacity
- Define your service/product
Class Two |
- Identify your target market
- Know your industry codes
- Introduction to locating local bids
- Introduction to certifications
Link to join the webinar will be sent one day prior — please ensure to check your spam/junk folder.
F or questions regarding this workshop, including late registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.