As a business owner, having a good handle on your accounting and finance can be critical to expanding your business. Join us for this four-part webinar series to optimize your business for financial success and more!
Session One — June 7
- Overview of financial management for small businesses.
- The seven financial terms every entrepreneur should know.
Session Two — June 14
- Pricing your products and services correctly. Are you correctly accounting for all your costs?
- The importance of cash flow. Diagnosing and curing cash flow issues.
- Preparing and understanding your key financial reports — what reports can tell you about your business.
- The process of developing financial projections — identifying and understanding your key assumptions.
- Understanding and using key financial ratios.
Session Three — June 21
- The fundamentals of managing your small business finances.
- Understanding your business model and optimizing it for financial success.
- Maintaining proper records to keep your business running smoothly.
- Implementing a financial tracking and accounting system.
Session Four — June 28
- Understanding the fundamentals of business credit.
- Understanding how lenders view your company from a financial perspective.
- Preparing your company for debt capital. What do you need to do? What information do you need to provide to a potential lender?