The Ins & Outs of Starting a Successful Business
This webinar is presented to you in partnership with the Veterans Legal Institute.
Starting a business is exciting but it comes with a lot of steps and planning. As you embark on the journey of launching your business, you will be faced with selecting the best path, deciding on the best options, and proceeding in an effective and efficient way to set yourself up for a successful journey.
If this sounds familiar, then this webinar is for you!
Join us for a one-hour presentation to tackle the ins and outs of starting a successful business.
In this webinar we will discuss the necessary steps to start a business and what it entails. We will cover:
– How do I start on a business plan?
– Why is market research important?
– How do I identify my start up costs?
– What are the pros and cons of different business types?
– How do I choose a business name?
– What kind of insurance do I need?
– Do I need a trademark and how do I get it?
– How do I apply for a disabled veteran certification?
– Do I need a website?
– Where should I start?
– What type of content/pages?