The Orange County Inland Empire Small Business Development Center Network and Wells Fargo Corporate Philanthropy and Community Relations Group are pleased to announce the launch of the Orange County Business Resiliency Collaborative (OC SBRC), a new cooperative that aims to galvanize Orange County-based public and private organizations that have the capacity and expertise to support our small businesses during times of business disruption.
Small Business Resiliency Webinar Series
- Monday, April 20, 2020 – Leveraging SBA Disaster Loan Programs
- Thursday, April 23, 2020 – Alternative Financing Options for Small Businesses
- Monday, April 27, 2020 – Leases and Landlords: Exploring Options for Commercial Renters and Owners
- Thursday, April 30, 2020 – Assessing Cash Flow for Your Small Business
- Monday, May 4, 2020 – Understanding and Leveraging Remote Business Technology
Sign up to receive updates on this webinar and future webinars that will keep you informed on the latest for your business.