COVID-19 Reopening and Prevention Guide
Addressing the Top Concerns for Business Owners – Download Yours Today!
At the Orange County Inland Empire Small Business Development Center (OCIE SBDC), we’re here to help you plan your business’ recovery and reopen – all while prioritizing your customer and employees’ safety above all. In a survey conducted in May 2020 by the OCIE SBDC in response to COVID-19 concerns, we surveyed over 1,100 small business owners who noted their top five concerns related to the impact of COVID-19 in order as:
- Losing their business
- Not being able to recover
- Losing customers
- Losing Employees
- Health and safety upon return to work
And that’s why the SBDC is here to help with each of those aspects. Aside from our services offered at no cost, we’ve developed a downloadable Reopening Plan & COVID-19 Prevention Guide you can customize with your company name and logo, so you can:
- Identify risks in your workplace and determine any appropriate control measures to implement.
- Understand manager responsibilities, employee responsibilities and rights
- Review potential policies for safety compliance and reporting
- Work from included templates for signage, training employee communications
- Have a list of contacts like testing locations, public agencies and more.
To download this free guide, please fill out the form to the right.