What is Business Acquisition Financing?
Looking into obtaining funding to buy a business? Our financial consultants can help you explore your financing options, prepare your loan package for submission to a lender experienced in business acquisitions and connect you with professionals to help you.
Our SBDC consultants have years of expertise buying and selling businesses, but also have the technical and financial expertise to assist you with the important first steps of due diligence, financial documentation review and benchmarking. They can help you:
- Prepare a business valuation based on the industry standard methodology
- Connect with professional advisors you’ll need to help you through the acquisition process
- Review and offer ideas for your formal purchase offer prior to your attorney’s review
- Complete your due diligence and clear purchase contingencies prior to close
- Prepare a loan package and have it reviewed by a lender so you’re prepared to move forward when you have an executed Purchase Agreement
Learn more about Business Acquisition Financing.
How We’ll Help You
Our SBDC consultants are available to discuss your business venture and assist you with the first steps of due diligence. They will provide you will a Limited Scope Business Valuation Estimate Report at no cost to help you evaluate a potential acquisition of the business before the acquisition. This will help provide an estimated opinion of value to help you make an informed decision based on the impartial estimate of value.
To download a free Sample Valuation Report and the Due Diligence Checklist, please fill out the form to the right.
Areas of Expertise: Buyer Due Diligence Support, Financing for Small Business Acquisitions and Business Startups