At the OCIE SBDC your business is top of mind for us. As concerns continue about coronavirus (COVID-19) we want to assure you that we’re here to help you navigate available resources, answer your business questions and be a trusted partner for your business. Despite the impact of COVID-19, rest assured the SBDC is here to help and we value the privilege to be of service. Check out the resources below or for information contact 1-800-616-7232 for help now.
3 Steps You Can Take Now
The SBDC is Here to Help You and Your Business
#1 SIGN UP FOR SBDC VIRTUAL BUSINESS CONSULTING
Always at No Cost
Our business consultants are here to help answer your questions, apply for business resources and plan during disruption. We can help with applying for relief, guiding you through available resources, cash flow concerns, supply chain interruptions, workforce capacity, insurance coverage and more – at no cost. We’re here for you every step of the way, call us or sign up below for a virtual consultation.
Call us at 1-800-616-SBDC (7232)
#2 REGISTER NOW FOR COVID-19 WEBINAR
March 19, 2020 | 10:00 am – 11:00 am
Join us as we talk about the potential impacts of COVID-19 on small businesses live. Led by emergency management experts Michelle Constant and Ashley Slight. Register Now
#3 STAY UPDATED ON AVAILABLE BUSINESS RESOURCES
What’s in the guide?
- Information on SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan and How to Apply
- EDD For Business Owners
- EDD for Employees
- Business Interruption Insurance
- SBDC Finance Center Information
MORE RESOURCES & EMPLOYER ASSISTANCE
- Small Business Administration (SBA) to provide up to $2M in Disaster Assistance Loans to businesses impacted by COVID-19. More
- SBA Guidance for employers to plan and respond to COVID-19.
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) – Interim guidance for businesses and employers to plan, prepare and respond to coronavirus. More
- Department of Labor – OSHA- Check out this guide – Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19. Download.
- Employment Development Department (EDD) – Reduced Work Hours – Unemployment Insurance Work Sharing Program – alternative to layoffs. Employer Info
- EDD Tax Assistance – request a 60 day extension to file payroll and more. Call the EDD Taxpayer Assistance Center 1-888-745-3886 (toll-free). More from EDD>>>
- CA Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank (IBANK)- Disaster Relief Loan Guarantee Program (DRLGP), Jump Start Loan Program and more.
Department of Industrial Relations- Cal/OSHA Guidance on Requirements to Protect Workers from Coronavirus. Review the Aerosol Transmissible Diseases (ATD) and required protection.
MORE FROM THE OCIE SBDC
5 Strategies to Keep Your Business Healthy During Interruptions
Take a look at keeping your business healthy during tough economic times and business interruptions. This article presents some strategies to keep a close eye on cash flow, trim overhead, continuing to market wisely, plan for the future and protect your personal assets. Read More
Keeping the Workplace Safe
Check out the Center for Disease Control’s handy guide on keeping the workplace and home safe from the spread of coronavirus. Remember to practice good hygiene, handle food safely and stay home if you or a family member is feeling sick. Download Guide CA Dept. of Health COVID-19 Updates
The Orange County Inland Empire SBDC Network is still offering virtual programs. Check out the links below to register for services and upcoming events – no cost to attend.